CPE supplies a range of connectors, components and solutions of uncompromising quality
for any every situation applications.
They are used to make the functions of devices operating on
- Air (i.e. missile systems, fighter aircrafts)
- Land (i.e. land weapon systems, “future solder” equipment)
- Sea (i.e. submarines, torpedoes)
for use in defense applications like missile system, fighter aircraft, submarines, torpedoes, land and naval weapon systems.
To be noted that similar products have also been developed for other industries working on different (commercial) market segments such as helicopters, railways, radars, medical appliances, Scientific Institutes – see, also the section Case History
Than, CPE Italia can be considered as a global leader in the engineering and manufacturing of highly reliable connectors: our Products – have been proven to exceed the diverse requirements of both, commercial and military applications.
CPE Italia has achieved this result thanks to the great experience of its R&D Dptm. and, also, by incorporating a patented Locking System into our plugs and backshells that it has been have proven not to loosen and shaken under vibration.
This ensures CPE Italia Plugs and Backshells “absolutely stay locked” even in the most extreme conditions.
By specifying Plugs and Backshells for any extreme application such as that on engines and nacelle harnesses, you will change from the familiar mode of inspect, clean, maintain, repair, and replace to “fly and forget”.
CPE Italia provides different type of MIL approved connectors:
- Circular (D38999, MIL-DTL-26482 series 1 and series 2, MIL-DTL-83723, MIL-DTL-5015, M28840, etc.)
- Fiber Optic Circular (MIL-PRF-28876, MIL-PRF-83526)
- AMC circular (DIN EN 61984:2009)
- Rectangular (MIL-DTL-83513, micro D, M24308 sub D, nano D, MIL-C-28748 )
- For PCB (MIL-C-55302, VITA 46, VITA 48, VITA 60)
The provided connectors can use different type of contacts:
- Standard (M39029)
- Fiber optic (MIL-T-29504 Termini)
- Pogo pin
- Hyperboloid socket
- PKZ coax and data bus (MIL-STD-1553B) insert
- Spring and lamella for power